Alzheimer’s Care Cheltenham
If you need Alzheimer’s care in Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Bishop’s Cleeve and the surrounding areas, get in touch with Dementia Doulas Ltd. We provide support to families with loved ones dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s. Our regular companionship can make all the difference to both the client’s and your quality of life. The role of our Doulas focuses on the welfare of our clients and their family. This can be in accompanying to appointments, help with shopping, trips to friends, sharing memories…the list is virtually inexhaustible!
To find out more about how a Doula can help you, give us a call today.
We offer Alzheimer’s support in many forms, including:
- We provide companionship at home, and can also accompany the client to support groups, activities and day trips.
- Help with daily tasks that our clients may struggle with alone.
- We have time and patience to encourage eating and drinking when it becomes slow and challenging.
- Getting our clients to engage with the world using their favourite music, belongings and photographs.
- We can also read newspapers and books.
- Accompanying clients to appointments, where we can make notes and share this information with the family if appropriate.
- We can run errands while the family spends time with their loved one.
- 24 hour support if required, including overnight checks.
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of Dementia in the UK, and symptoms can range from disorientation, personality changes and problems with speech. Our Doulas will be trained to help and assist individuals with a range of conditions, so for more information on our services, give us a call today.
Companionship at Home
Our focus is to provide companionship at home to improve the wellbeing of both the client and their family. We can be a helping hand at times when you need it, no matter how frequent. We offer completely personalised respite services and can work out a plan that suits your family.
Contact Dementia Doulas Ltd
We provide Alzheimer’s care in Cheltenham and throughout the Cotswolds. To find out more about how our Doulas can help you, get in touch with us today for more information.